John is currently employed as a Policy Advisor to The West Australian Labor Party working across all opposition portfolios. Prior to this role, John worked as a marketing strategist and management consultant in Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, China and the United Kingdom for a wide variety of clients including the WWF, Greenpeace, British Government, NSW Health, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Eli Lilly.
- Community Based Solutions — Why the Opposition?
- It’s 2061, how’s life?
- What are Other Countries Really Doing about Carbon Emissions?
- Climate Change and Scientific Debate – The Messenger Matters
- No One Likes Taxes But Sometimes People Don’t Mind
- Germany Over-Achieves Again
- Feed In Tariffs – The Devil Lies In The Details