James Wight is a student studying politics and climate change at Macquarie University, Sydney.
He has been concerned about climate change for several years, and writes a blog called Precarious Climate about climate change politics in Australia. He has also written for the climate science blog Skeptical Science.
You can follow James on Twitter @350ppmJames.
- Australian Climate Change Authority (CCA): Draft report released on targets
- Caps Review Part 7: Complementary measures
- Caps Review Part 5: Emissions caps
- Caps Review Part 4: Economics
- Caps Review Part 3: Australia’s role
- Caps Review Part 2: Politics
- Caps and Targets Review: A 7-part Series (Part I)
- Zero Carbon Australia: We can do it
- Climate Emergency: Time to Slam on the Brakes